Last update: 24.05.2018
Welcome to our website. Please read carefully our Policy that applies both if you access the website and simply decide to browse within it and if you use its advanced services. This information is provided in accordance with the European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data (General Data Protection Regulation, anche GDPR) 2016/679, which provides for the protection of natural persons regard to the processing of personal data. According to the legislation indicated, this processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
1. Who processes your personal data
Revì – Upcycling furniture design,in the person of its legal representative Barbara Simone, with registered office in Molfetta – BA (Italia), in Corso Vito Fornari n. 32, Fiscal Code: SMNBBR81S56A662K, P.IVA Individual Company 07884020723, is the controller of the personal data of users collected through the site owned by him and in his management as www.revi-art.com. The registration to the portal allows you to enjoy the services dedicated to users, registered using the login credentials. The address for the exercise of the rights provided by the EU GDPR 2016/679 is firstname.lastname@example.org Revì – Upcycling furniture design to ensure that your users’ personal data is secure, give instructions on privacy and security to your employees and verify that these instructions are strictly applied within the company.
2. Our information
To exercise the rights provided for in Articles. from 15 to 22 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR) the interested party must send a specific written request addressed to: Revì – Upcycling furniture design, based in Molfetta – Bari (Italia), in Corso Vito Fornari n. 32 cap 70056.
3. How do we use personal data and for what purposes?
Iyour personal data (personal data, user ID and password, email address) are collected and processed by Revì – Upcycling furniture design, for purposes strictly related to the use of websites and its information services, with information also provided by third-party advertisers. Your personal data may also be used in other processing operations, however, in terms compatible with these purposes. In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
• to provide you with confidential features, as part of the portal access processes, such as changing your login data and user profile;
• ricevere le nostre newsletter e DEM che sono parte integrante dei nostri servizi; queste email (chiamate anche DEM o newsletter) sono parte integrante dei servizi resi;
• to provide you with assistance services;
• to send your requests for information and to receive information material (catalogues, brochures, price lists, etc.) by e-mail, SMS or push notifications via Whatsapp/Telegram;
• when you make a purchase, for the processing of orders and the management of the business relationship (deliveries, invoices, customer service). The recipients of your personal data, if necessary, will be our payment or payment security system providers, our delivery providers. These companies are obliged to protect your data and use it in accordance with this policy and the requirements of law.
4. What happens if you do not communicate to Revì – Upcycling furniture design your personal data
Communication of your personal data to Revì – Upcycling furniture design and, in particular, your personal details, your e-mail address, your postal address, the telephone number are necessary for receiving the newsletter and for accessing the free services rendered through its portals or for providing other services rendered on the websites at your request or when your data are necessary for the fulfilment of obligations arising from laws or regulations. Any refusal to communicate, to Revì – Upcycling furniture design, your informations necessary for such purposes, may result in the impossibility to Revì – Upcycling furniture design to provide services through the website, such as sending you the newsletter, providing you with information or paper material, providing assistance services, properly fulfil legal and regulatory obligations. Failure to communicate data may constitute, as appropriate, a legitimate and justified reason for Revì – Upcycling furniture design not to execute or suspend the services requested by you. The communication to Revì – Upcycling furniture design of further data, other than those essential, for the purpose of providing its services is, however, optional and does not entail any consequences for the use of the website. Depending on the case and, if necessary, from time to time,Revì – Upcycling furniture design will inform you of the mandatory or optional nature of the communication of your personal data. We will highlight the mandatory or optional nature of the communication of your data, adding a specific character (*) to the information of a mandatory nature or the only data necessary for the provision of services on our portals. We remind you that failure to provide optional personal data will not entail any obligation or disadvantage.
5. How we collect your data on our portals
In the context of the use and navigation of our portals, it may happen that some personal data are collected automatically (through so-called “cookies”)such as, for example, when collecting the user’s IP address and other information relating to the stay on the website or the preferences expressed by the user in the choice of the services offered by the site. This information and data is collected directly and automatically by the website and as part of its operation.
6. Security measures
6.1 Bank registration
In case of payment by credit card, information necessary for the execution of the transaction, such as credit or debit card number, the expiry date, the security code will be protected and managed by our systems to allow you to finalize the purchase. The information and payment arrangements entered into the financial system (credit card number, security codes) are processed through the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol and will not be stored in any way on our systems.
7. Right of the person concerned
At any time you can exercise, pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the following rights and obtain:
• confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you;
• information about the origin of your personal data;
• information about the purpose and manner of processing your personal data;
• information on the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means;
• the identification details of the data controller and data processors;
• the indication of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in the capacity, for example, of data controllers;
• where possible information about the retention period and limitations of treatment;
• the portability of data, that is receive them in a structured format of common use and readable by automatic device and transmit them to another controller without hindrance;
• updating, rectification or integration of your personal data;
• the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of your personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected;
• the attestation that the operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected. ;
• revocation of consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation lodge a complaint with the competent authority (Guarantor of Privacy)
You have, in any case, the right to object:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
c) automated decision-making on natural persons including profiling.
You can freely and at any time exercise your rights, provided that within the limits of the law, with a request addressed to Revì – Upcycling furniture design to the email address email@example.com to which we will provide appropriate feedback. Revì – Upcycling furniture design may refuse to comply with requests which are futile, harassing and damaging the privacy of others or are excessively difficult to satisfy. You can unsubscribe from the periodic sending of our newsletters at any time via the link “Unsubscribe from the newsletter” in the footer of all communications sent through your explicit request.
If you would like more information on how Revì – Upcycling furniture design processes your personal data, please write an e-mail to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org to know your rights and be always up to date on the legislation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data we suggest you to visit the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at www.garanteprivacy.it.
9. Retention times
Your data are stored for the time necessary to pursue the purposes indicated in this statement unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.